Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Thursday

Blue Bird

I was one of 155 students and I was chosen to be in Group 6 with 14 other members. So, each group should have 15 members. We were asked to give our group a name and I, as the leader told my other members to suggest me a name and I'll pick the best. I knew there was like, Challenger, Champion, Amazing, Triple 6 and so on.  But I picked Blue Bird because we were all wearing Jeans and coincidentally we wanted something like 'Fly' but we couldn't go for Blue Fly so we go for Blue Bird.

In Blue Bird, we have student who's joining Accounting, Commerce, Psychology, Arts & Design, ADP, Marketing and other things. What I'm trying to say is, each of my members is joining different courses. Tu pun kebetulan la actually. Our Senior simply picked us all in one group. Macam how Simon Cowell formed Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and others into one group and become One Direction haha. Oh, I was the only Malay in Blue Bird though.

On the second day of our orientation, we had to play this Explore Our College game. We had to do by group, of course. The games are like, half bending a can tin and make it stable by pouring a little bit of liquid. Or, get our members to jump based on given timer and had our picture taken while jumping. Or, blowing a packet full of flour to get 6 candies. We had a total of 6 games and we are supposed to do it right to get high marks. Also, we were given about 3 hours time to complete every challenges. In Blue Bird, we didn't get full marks for all challenges. The highest we got was 9/10. And we were the second to finish everything. But this hasn't yet tell us our final result.

If you ever watch Running Man. Yes, this Explore game really follow Running Man regulations. Like we had to climb the stairs from Basement 2 to 11th Floor and then back to Ground Floor and then climb up to 10th Floor. WE REALLY LOST OUR BREATH. We didn't want to use the lift because it takes a lot of time. We'd be wasting our time waiting for it pun. Over all, we had fun playing the game together as a team and those lost of oxygen//shaky tiring legs cooled off when we were announced to be the TOP 3!

Tomorrow, we may not going to meet each other because we have to go to specific given room based on our course. But I'm keeping Blue Bird as long as we can hold each other. I would hold longer because hey, when the game was on, they waited for me outside the prayer room for about 15 minutes and let myself perform my prayer. A member said, "This is just a game. You got to do your responsibility."  I don't know man but I feel like this year, Raya Aidilfitri, I need to have Blue Bird members to gather in my open house. I feel I should treat them special!

No comments:

Post a Comment