Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Wednesday

Swim

Subang Jaya people must have heard of this 3K Complex. It opens for public use and after renovation, it has this exclusive slots on a Wednesdays for only women to swim. Well, Hannah Yeoh had posted about it few days ago. I'm surprised you guys wouldn't know. Oh, of course, 4 of Uber Drivers that I know didn't know where is 3K Complex and had no idea how to get themselves there. It's weird, they had Waze. Well, at least the Expensive Taxi saved my soul today.

About 3K, I haven't got myself explore the place yet but then, I did explore the swimming pool. That's what I did today though. Pool opens at 8AM and closes at 10PM. Their slots are 2 hours per slot. Like Slot 1 is at 8AM till 10AM, Slot 2 is at 10AM till 12PM and so on. But on Wednesdays, Slot 4 to Slot 6 which is at 4PM till 10PM are exclusively open for only women. So like me, I go at Slot 4 at 4PM on Wednesdays. It's got to be my weekly work out. Finger crossed hehe.

3K provides two swimming pools. An adult and a kids pool. I saw it had a lot of children swimming, playing water guns, splashing here and there. And yes, not to mention the ones who just sit by the pool and get their feet wet instead of their whole bodies. I was one of them back when I was in Primary days. My first swimming class was here! Their changing rooms are also not that bad.

My drama today was that I request Uber service but 4 of them didn't know where's this 3K Complex. I was pretty much frustrated though, I mean my battery died because of them. I needed to track them, needed to switch on my mobile data for them. End up, none of them knew. Before my battery died, it had like I think it was 11%, I got to contact the 4th Driver. I thanked this driver so much for actually spend almost 30 minutes trying to search for me, basically I was just waiting in the middle of 3K Complex's entrance. But same old bad news, he couldn't find me. He was lost somewhere in the middle of some factories he mentioned. And, my phone's battery finally died.

So, me dragging my frustration emotions, search for a person who could actually help me to contact a taxi for me. Alhamdulillah, I found one. She was handling the guests who came to the complex and sorting out some cash. I asked her if she could do me a favour, contact a taxi for me and what not. She did for me, and in 10 minutes, the specific taxi had arrived. I will never forget that lady.

From USJ 4 to 3K Complex, the most expensive an Uber costs me would be RM8. With Taxi service, it costs me RM14. WHY. But I am thankful for the service because I was pretty much desperate. So sometimes you got to call Uber but if they are dragging your time trying to search for you, just give Taxi a call. It costs us more but waiting for Uber sometimes aren't really worth it. They try hard, thank you but we need to save our time too. Unless you don't mind waiting then it should be good. I had to wait for more than 45 minutes so it pissed me off.

I can say that I am really happy for I finally spend myself some swimming activity and I truly believe what I did today was right and it was the best policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment