Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Saturday

Can I write about #bersih4 here?

Got you guys, I wouldn't write anything about politics. Not now. 


-> Clan Ahmad at Johnny Rockets, a little farewell for Fikri who's left Subang Jaya for Penang to work. 

This morning, we had our breakfast at a Kelantanese Restaurant, if I'm not mistaken la. Fikri and I planned not to eat rice for breakfast but we couldn't say no when we were there. There was A LOT of food, you couldn't make a brilliant choice! I'll tell you something, when you are in a Kelantan Restaurant, food is all around you man. Talking about food was many, the place was hell crowded too. We were 6, had to sit at a 4-seated-table but of course, we didn't mind because as long as we get to sit and eat, we are cool. 

Unfortunately, there was a man at his 50s had trouble to find his sit. He was alone. He had his Cucur Udang on his plate already, holding it and dragging it everywhere as he was looking for an empty sit. He wants to be seated for him to eat comfortably. I felt bad, as though I wanted to find a chair for him and give to him. Tak payah meja pun tak apa la because desperate moment kan. He was standing, walking around the restaurant for 5 minutes, I guess? Sampai kuah Cucur Udang tu tumpah tumpah. I wanted to stand up and call for the waiter to give him a sit. But as I wanted to do that, the waiter opened a new table for him. Sempit sikit la but it's the best he can do for him. What's amazing was when the man was so happy, he actually ate his food with a smile. Tu la orang yang bersyukur kan? 

Shout out to the restaurant for a very good service to their customers. They're friendly & loving and most of all, respectful. I love that! But just a little restaurant tip, when you enter a restaurant, best is to find a place to sit first and then only think about searching for food. If you accidentally become like the 50s uncle just now, then the solution is to pack your food at the counter and ciao. Don't ever think of throwing away your food when the reason is just because you don't have a sit. You still can eat your food, just not in the restaurant la.  

Later at 4PM, Fikri has packed his stuff and left Subang Jaya. He is leaving to Penang because his first day of working is on the 1st September. Bismillahirahmanirahim, a new chapter for him. A new environment and ambience for him. All the best to him and may He protects Fikri all the time. Indeed, may Fikri takes care of Allah so He takes care of Fikri too. InsyaAllah, we will visit him soon when he is stable over there which I think he already is. 

That's a surprised. Rasa macam he baru balik from the US but then he has to leave again for work. As for me, hmm I have to perform Isyak prayer as early as I can already. Because the man who usually wakes me up at 2AM - 3AM to pray, has left hahaha. I usually sleep and then later at 2AM, Fikri would wake me up because he knows I haven't pray. If I sleep anywhere else besides my room, it means I haven't pray. That's how I "send" him a message. Also, if I haven't put on my bedak sejuk, it is also a hidden "message" I sent to him. Since he has left, then I should pray as early as I can. Might as well before 10PM, LOL. 

Just received a message from Fikri. He has safely arrived! Alhamdulillah. 

Till then, these are the highlights for today! Besides whatever happened at Dataran Merdeka today, of course. Malaysians want their voices allowed to be heard, and did this because it's how the love for Malaysia works. #bersih4 

No comments:

Post a Comment