Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Monday

Another day at work

Today is just another day at work and of course, it was a normal day. Usually, Dad picked me up from work and then we'll be home in less than 2 minutes because I swear, my house is really near to where I'm working.

Oh! I'm a teacher now, a part time teacher. Where I'm at? Let's that be a secret! Because, I do know you know ;)

And then I have a habit where I'll lie down on the couch for maybe an hour after I got home. It depends, if I want to watch a movie, I'll be upstairs. If I want to be alone having my gadgets on my hands, I'll be downstairs. On the 3-seat-couch. Like right now, I'm lying down on the couch upstairs watching Lilo & Stitch.

Mom would ask what I had for my dinner. I usually had nothing, hehe but I said I had something just because I don't want Mom to worry about me. But I'm not lying! I had something light like biscuits or chocolate bars and just a drink. And then I'll continue teaching the kids. It's fun teaching them, you don't want to miss a second without them.

Praying is exceptional. We can't say we don't want to pray just because we want to teach. Because to lose something for the Almighty is better than to lose the Almighty for something hehe. Actually that phrase has got nothing to do with whatever I said.

Anyway, after I think I have done "relaxing on my couch", then only I take my shower and finally sleep. I think sleeping after you had your shower is just super amazing. I will be on my highest comfort hehe. And unfortunately, I failed at perform Isyak prayer before I sleep(sometimes only). So, I usually wake up or got waken up by Mama or Bangah to perform my Isyak prayer. I really put a note saying I haven't perform my Isyak so they'll wake me up before Subuh time. Haha

So that total up my night routine on my working days! I will of course try harder on being a better person. Wee!

Assalamualaikum, yang baik comes from Allah, yang buruk comes from myself. Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment