Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Wednesday

Salam Aidiladha!

From 7PM, 23RD SEPT till 4PM, 24TH SEPT;
my aunty & her family came over for buka puasa and then, we lepak until we didn't even realised what time it was! What does that mean again? Fun, happy. Hehe, dah lama la tak reunion dengan cousin sampai camtu. We talk and talk and eat and eat. Macam tak sedar lagi sejam lebih nak Subuh pastu kena siap pergi masjid.
I can probably say that they are my closest family since i was a baby. So, i'm sure i missed them after so long not meeting and chatting. My cousin who is 19 years old now is the closest to me. We were like twins back then. She has just finished her Foundation studies, so she's now on her holiday mood.
She told me about how was her holidays treating her. We talked about our future plans, things that needed to be changed if there is any and as usual, just fun talk about our family history. From my grandma to her grandparents and etc.
When both my family and hers gather in the living room, we talked about something different. We talked about my late grandpa who was a policeman. I got to meet him until i was 3 years old. There isn't much memories I could remember myself spending with him but I do have some I could always remember about. Like how he always call my full name, and i will answer with "Ku Abit". How he used to play my curly hair.
My mom & aunty who happened to be his daughters, talked about him and mentioned every good details he has done. I feel like I could get to know him better even though he is not breathing the earth's air anymore.
That's why it was a little bit special. We didn't always talk about him. This is like the first time after so long of not mentioning him. I miss, him.
Salam Aidiladha, kita sembelih lembu pastu potong potong daging ok? lagi berapa jam je nak pergi masjid. Tah la nak tidur ke nak mandi ke nak gosok baju dulu. Reunion part two will be held tomorrow, I supposed. Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment