Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Wednesday

Sarcastic? Respect? Whaaat?!

Assalamualaikum,

I am currently working on a part time job as an educator. Clearly, like a preschool teacher. On the first month of the year, my work place decided to have a promotion or shout out about the place. So, one of the way was distributing flyers.

Besides distribute flyers, there was one way where we put a short note about this work place inside every newspapers. And that wasn't my job to do that.

I was in charge on distributing flyers with a friend of mine.  On the day we distribute the flyers to primary students' parents, half of them accepted with their clean and open heart. Well the other half was just being plain rude. They disrespect me and look down on me. How sad was I?

One, when I gave the flyers to a parent. She  asked me "Kumon eh?" I said, "yes, please take one" then, rudely she said, "AH TAKNAK" while screaming. I mean, I'm not stating that I hate that woman. She was rude so I felt hurt and shocked for I had to see that kind of person in my life. More over, we have physically 3 common things. We have the same gender, religion and race. 

Either you are older than me or younger than me, we have to respect each other. As far as I lived, I've learned we should respect each other and I don't think I have ever disrespect a soul. I'm sorry if I ever did. Please, take a note and realise we are humans, we breathe the same air. You dont buy this world for yourself, do you?

After that pain and hurt incident, I decided not to face any parents. It was my first time and I really don't have enough courage. Later, after short thinking, I placed those flyers on cars' windscreens. I'm sure everyone would take off the flyers and check them out! Only a few the flyers were given to the drivers.

Second, most of the parents asked us to give the flyers to the children instead of the parents. Yes, it was a brilliant idea indeed but we have tried that way before and it didn't work for us. Almost all of the children kept the flyers and didn't bother to share with their parents. The worst one was some of them even threw the flyers away.

Ish, selama ni I read few flyers given to me selamba je. Tak baca betul betul. Sekali baca, bila tak minat, buang. Bila minat pun, simpan je dalam bag and tak pernah bawak keluar. Bila teringat, rasa malas pula nak bagi muka dekat flyers tu. Haih, Allah memang bayar cash. Now its my turn to give out flyers. I think the person who always distribute flyers either about education, cars or anything would understand my situation haha. 

Today, on my way back home from work, I walked. I saw that woman again in the car, she was at the guard house entering my neighbourhood. I smiled to her because she was staring at me. I didn't recognise her at first, thought she was a neighbour somewhere so that makes her stare at me as if she knew me. 

Still, I walked and walked. She stopped her car by the road, was sending her passengers off. Those passengers were basically students. So, I think she worked as a transporter. And then, our distance between each other getting nearer and nearer, it just felt so uncomfortable. 

Then, she smiled and politely asked "Tinggal sini ke adik?" "Yeah, dekat depan tu je", I answered cheerfully. I mean, everyone knows I am that happy-go-lucky kind of lady hahaha. Then she asked "Kerja dekat Kumon lagi eh? Tak hantar flyers dah ke?" I was offended by the was she asked. I'm not sure if she asked sarcastically or not but she sounded she wasn't. So I simply answered "Dah habis dah haritu, so tak hantar flyers dah" 

She smiled and said "Oh ye ke. Goodluck eh, pergi dulu" In this case, I said to myself, I think she's trying to be nice again. I mean,  maybe she has realised what she did so she was being nice and acts everything cool. It's amazing how people changed. Haha, I mean I shouldn't think she's going to be a bad woman forever. At least she tried being nice and I just have to pray for good things happen to/between us. Kan? InsyaAllah.

Till next time, I'm sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment