Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Tuesday

Miss Kuah


My amazing account tuition teacher, Miss Kuah.  
Masa zaman Form 4, someone told me about Puan Bee Tin Kuah , the accounting tuition teacher near my house. Susah jugak la nak cari number dia and finally I got it from a friend of mom. I can't really remember who, but I owe that friend a big time.
So I think the beginning of 5-6 months of Form 4 year, I was, you can call me a nerd student. I would go to her tuition every week. Lama lama, I skipped. I had my reasons though. School extra stuffs, family stuffs and important events. It weren't really excuses, true things just happened on the tuition day lol. 
Then during form 4 tu, memang my performance in accounts were great la haha. Of course, I'm proud. I felt I did the best after PMR life. Tapi, bila masuk Form 5, I got lazier. I skipped Puan Kuah's tuition too many times using the same old reasons. But with love, she has always texted me and reminded me about tuition and account.
Dalam jahat jahat, she see me as an A in account student. I used to say she might be wrong because I was really a lazy bum. I pun tak tahu dari sudut mana she see the A in me.
After SPM ACC day, I cried because it was so hard. I literally skipped 1-2 questions because I got no time. But sempat la buat basic format. I was too focusing on hard questions. That day, I told my school teacher, "Sorry, I dont think I can give you an A credit" I was upset and I was thinking if only I wasn't a lazy bum. If only I did better with best confidence.
Masa result day, tears of joy when my Acc is A!! Big thanks to Puan Kuah and my school teacher though. Puan Kuah kept on saying she didn't teach me enough, she only helped me a little. While i say, she made me understand everything and I thank you for that. And also, from the help of my family who have given me so many supports and prayers.
Today, I went to visit her at her place. It felt good to see her again, I felt like a student again haha. I gave her a copy of my SPM slip, highlighted the Acc part ONLY. Few make-up stuff and a pic of me during my graduation. Now, I heard she has framed my pic on her wall 
I saw tears in her eyes while I was visiting. I hope she's proud of me in every ways. I'm just glad and sorry not sorry, my after-SPM stories have not yet come to an end. There'll be more! >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment