Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Thursday

Complicated and sad

Who would've thought everything comes to an end?
The world don't always please you and sometimes, you have to listen more than you can only think. And for the excellent result, I think one doesn't have to be selfish. Think about others feelings, think about their life and ask yourself "Am I doing it right to be treating someone like this?" And ask yourself again "How does it feel if I was the victim to be treated like that?" And my question to you, Do you like making people confuse and sad? Do you wish to feel that way?
For almost 5 months, I tried to change myself to get used to people's attitude. I tried to accept their goods and bads, their understanding and misunderstanding moments. But, I get tired when I've always failed since Day 1. I realised I'm living only to please you without I feel the happiness in it. And you? You don't realised how hard for me to walk.
It's so complicated and sad how I had to blame you.
I spent the night thinking about this matter. In the end, there's only myself that could understand me. You whom I thought would feel my pain, weren't here beside me. Instead, you let everything hurt me. You would only think of what comes in your way, not mine, not us. You are just being selfish, but why couldn't I accept that anymore? Is it because I always feel sad and confuse? Is it because I don't feel happy to be treated by you? Sakit.
I did my part to tell you how I felt, did talk to you about this and you were always fine when we discussed. As if, you sounded you're wrong and you're sorry. But as day passes by, you don't change because you cannot.
And since both of us just couldn't accept, it's better to be this way. Alhamdulillah for we always talk when one of us in trouble. Alhamdulillah for you depend a part of your life on me.
So far, mesti korang tahu who am I talking. Yes, him. It's not the end, it sounded like it is.
Salam sayang, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment