Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Friday

Pitcha

4 years old student's pet dog died, named Pitcha. It's a male.

She took English and ada flashcard gambar dog. I asked her "Do you have a dog?" She said "Yes, Maya and Pitcha. But Pitcha died, he went to Heaven. I think God called him to come back home. Pitcha needs to be with God"

Amazing. Then I asked "Are you sure that God called him home?" She said "yes, very sure. Heaven is the best place although I haven't been there but I know one day I will. God needs me too but not now. Maybe soon. Now I just want to prepare everything and learn everything so I can tell God in Heaven."

Topic dah tutup. 5 minit kemudian she sambung "If you don't know this, let me tell you. One day, God will call you and you have to be there for Him. He is all alone in Heaven, He needs more friends. Teacher Hani has to prepare good things and be there for God. In Heaven, they provide so many things better than Earth!"

Speechless lah.
I asked her "Are you sad Pitcha is gone?" She said "yes I was for a moment. Then I realised, I have Mummy, Daddy, Maya and many more. God is alone. It is better for Pitcha to stay beside God than me"

Oh satu lagi. I did ask her "What do you mean by God called Pitcha home?" She said "Well our home was originally placed only God knows, we only shift to the Earth and we only borrow things from the Earth. We have to give back to God one day  because everything belongs to Him, including my heart"

Comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment