Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Wednesday

Fly into the book, our high school love story.

I can't lie and I don't want to. I admit I have a crush on the same silly guy I liked ever since we were Form 1. Haha

Anyways, we've finally in the year of 2015 which make us 18 years old this year. Obviously, we would be thinking of college life, which university to apply and so forth. It upsets me a little how time flies and we couldn't talk as much as we did few years back! Life goes on.

I know this sounds pathetic in many ways. But I  like to be given informations about a person I like. Where he goes, what is he doing and who he is meeting. Not every single day I would ask for information. Maybe, once a week. But yeah, it is always better if i have known his schedule time..right? But that just doesn't give him some space for himself.

College life is starting. Very soon, i'm scared of our different times and our lack of social. I wouldn't say im overthinking over this but if only I can know the answer before I even question about it. Haih.

Well actually, I know we could have our time and spend together but.... Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment