Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Saturday

7th March


Assalamualaikum.
Exactly two years ago, this date, 7th March  2013, a pretty boy surprised me in class and asked me whether I liked him or not. This year, he more likely surprised me with this piece of beauty! I appreciate it so much, thank you :)  I wanted this purse since the first day it published, I told him if only I have money to buy this and yay! I finally got it. 

I don't collect purse. Before I had this purse, I used a Celine purse that Mom bought for me as my 14th Birthday gift. Also, I had a  Coach purse given by Mom way before my 14th birthday. Absolutely beautiful and it still has it's beauty.  And I haven't changed my purse ever since, just between those two. There'll be time I used for travel, there'll be time I used for shopping and everyday use. There was once, I changed every 6 months... Haha. 

Story about my purse:
I lied. I didn't tell him I wanted this exactly purse of course! Psst, why would I? :P I told him I needed/wanted a purse with phone holder inside. There was a few of my choices beside Fossil, but I don't have enough money to buy and I was just planning to buy one. I was in deeply serious on collecting my own money to buy my own purse, ok. Then  two months back, he asked me to pick a design! So I picked something more like childish-cute-silly yet feminine like design. He disagree, and suggested me with a design like the above picture. Based on the design he sent through whatsapp, it looked pretty ugly and I said NO. I don't want that ugly design! Also, I asked him if I could buy something from another Brand, he said NO. Just, Fossil. I think Fossil has got to be his favourite shop...

  And now, he's surprised me with the purse I wanted with the design he wanted and it looks prettier in life! I swear it is so pretty inside and out. Sorry, no picture taken from the inside purse. Haha. I couldn't be more happier :)

  Thank you for this gift. I wish you had never make a mistake like how you did last year. Things were rough between us that time, eh? Haih. May Allah protects us always and bless us ok! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment