Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Tuesday

2A+ 1A, 4B+ 1B, 1C+

Keputusan SPM 2014, sayalah calon SPM 2014.

Alhamdulillah, time has passed. Ingat lagi tak I was being emotional thinking of my result. Wondering if I did good or bad. Haha benda tu semua paid off after I scored.

3As? I am so happy and proud of it. Don't follow me but I never target for straight As. 3As were my minimum target just because I need 3 Credits for my college course. Lepas ni juniors, target banyak As and study well.

5Bs? Ni bangga jugak sebab never really score for these subjects. Except: Maths and Ekonomi. Drop a little for these subjects but that's alright. I really proud  that I did the best.

1C+?!!! Ni sakit hati sikit aa, ada ke my English C?! Haih, bukan nak blame anything but I admit I did my literature quite bad. Time buat tu, I said to myself "I gave up on this section" dosa la tu. Haha shouldn't have give up. So lesson learned. Never give up.

Maths, Accounts and English have always been my favourite subjects. Out of these 3, only 1 I got A which is Accounts.

Funny when subjects you didn't expect to get an A, you dapat. Like my accounts and perdagangan. Ingat lagi, I cried after I did those papers. Sebab susah sangat. I skipped quite alot of questions yet I scored A for both. Syukur, Allah sangat hebat.

My plans after this? Relax, tunggu abang balik from his university. Lepak lepak dengan dia sampai puas. Travel satu dunia, lepastu baru fikir college and that would be around next year, 2016.

My college course? I loved kids, babies. I enjoyed being with them, enjoyed guiding them and develoo their minds. So like I said earlier, I want to take Early Childhood Development course in my college. satu je masalah sekarang. Do you guys have any suggestions for my college? The best one, the nearest to my house cause I never want to leave this house hahaha.

Sekian.

No comments:

Post a Comment