Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Monday

An experience


  I dislike cars but I do admire a few. I dislike driving but I do want to at least learn how to drive even though I don't own any cars. I think that cars are so confusing, especially about the engines or oil/gas or tyres or even the batteries.
  Today during lunch time, Haaziq drove me and Arif Ayub to Sunway. We planned to gather together with Haaziq's friends as he is leaving to UK tomorrow morning. Normal outing-with-friends-days, we had lunch as soon as we arrived and then we played bowling! Bowling is just one of Haaziq's favourite thing though.
  At the end of the day, Haaziq and I took a 11 seconds video just because we wanted to take a video of ourselves. We took a couple of photos at the parking lot. Rooftop parking lots, that's why it was -nice- Isn't it?
  Unexpected, we thought we could go home when we got into Haaziq's car. But then, the car cannot be started. It has something got to do with a jumper start or jumper or whatever it's called. So, Haaziq was busy asking around if they have or they can provide a jumpstart (?) None. Not even anyone has one. Then, Arif & Acap helped Haaziq to push the car to the other side so it's easier for them to check on the engines or whatever it was. Luckily, 15 minutes later, with our non-stop prayers, a police came with a jumpstart and helped us. Of course, it took about 5 minutes but Alhamdulillah, what a relieved.
  Nothing to describe, really. It just an experienced. I had never face this car-kind-of problem but today I did. I don't want to say I'm proud to face it but I'm just glad I experienced something like today. Till then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment