Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Thursday

People Grow Up

  Today, 27th November 2014 marks the end of my high school student. The day I've always been waiting for when I was in Form 1. The day I've always imagine how/what'd happen to me.
  Fun. That's all how I could describe my day today. F-U-N.
It's so sick how time flies so fast. I mean I still remember complaining to people about my SPM is starting so soon, now it just ended. Sick, isn't it?
  Frequently, we heard mostly adults saying that it's sad to leave school because once we put our step into a new world where we meet new surrounding, we have so many things to think of, to take care of and we have our own responsibilities. But, people grow up and time is always ticking, non stop.
It wasn't our choice. It's just happened to be this way. And most importantly, I just hope to be more independent and to be alert more about whatever is happening around me. InsyaAllah
  Alhamdulillah for everything. Thank you to everyone who have made so much memories with me for these past 5 years. I'm glad for every good and bad things that happened among or between us. Those memories gave us a mark. A mark that is also a lesson for us. Thank you for everything, you have made me, me today and I appreciate every single of you. The ones who came and gone, the ones who came and stay, I owe you and I appreciate you guys.
  I don't really want to talk about my last day or my school life here/today. I was just letting you guys know that my last day of school has come and I won't be coming back.
  P/S: The picture above is me and my best friend, Syahira. We met on the first day of school during Form 1 & we end our last day of school together.
  P/S: SPM dah habis, apa lagi? Tidur lambat layan Korean Dramas la
  P/S: I really don't know what to do without going to school anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment