Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Sunday

Satisfied enough, I am.

How are you? Did you skip any meals? How are your sickness, allergies, etc? What's new?

Probably these questions've been running around my mind, wondering about your silly life. And silly me if I say I'd be thinking of you but nah, just tonight, I thought of you.

I didn't expect to see you around but I did. And I didn't expect you showed up with someone else. Someone that I know too. I should have known though you've been talking about her for more than one and I thought it was nothing. But, no one knows deep inside your heart.

I'm not mad nor sad but if only I see a clearer version earlier, it'd be better haha. But, God is good. May He grant us more understanding and protects us always.

And, am not trying to be mean or worst, I just wish you'd move as soon as possible. I can't control people but I wish I could. But hey, that's what happened when you break up in the same town. You gotta move or move on.

Stay healthy, protect your loved ones from any harm :D

Keep being strong. Becaue you'll be weaker when you are sad. I used to be like that but nu-uh, not anymore. So, I guess - never be sad if you had to leave someone who doesn't appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment