Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Tuesday

Apam Balik

Assalamualaikum.
  Yay! Today's activity would be much about strethen the ties between family. Big, big family. - Cousins, aunties, uncles that live far away from our home. And as we meet again, we would think of something to do an acitivty or two together. Just like homtown life. Kampung, it means to have fun and it is. It should be.
  So, this evening, my cousins and I learned to make Apam Balik. Our teacher was my mom & aunty. Apam Balik? No shxt, but just my favourite thing to swallow. Lagi-lagi kan bila jagung tu over gila. Weh, yummy gilerz. Hewhew.
  Bila pikiaq balik, tak dok la susoh mano buatnya. Wakaka, duk rasa dari dulu macam payah je buatnya. Bila tahu cagho, hampeh. Rasa nak buat juta-juta apam balik sehari tu jugak. Hahaha, cewah. Yela, expectation selalu tinggi dari reality. Ye dok? Tuing tuing.
  Apam Balik was my favourite then and is still now! How can you guys not love apam balik. Tapi, jangan makan selalu ar. Makan selalu, confirm confirm jemu. Bila jemu - interest pun kureng. Trust me. Because beginning of last year, I loved this peanut. Not sure what it's called but pretty sure it has a C-shaped and also, people loved to cook soup with it. Kot la, I'm not a chef after all.
   Ok, tu je nak tulis before heading to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment