Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Monday

SPM #1


  It's today. The day we have been waiting for - SPM Day #1
It surprises me that I don't feel nervous or shaky this morning. Just like the usual school days, I went to school with normal feeling, an angelic smile ( ha ha )  Everything was normal, I think. I mean, I do feel nervous but the nervous-feeling wasn't that bad I expected it to be yknow? 
  I thought I would faint or feel like dying or stomach ache or diarrhea or vomiting. It turns out all of my thoughts were a joke. Hehe
  Today was BM, both papers. Paper 1 was okay and I managed to answer every questions but not paper 2.. Paper 2 was a hell, for me. Some said it was easy, well good for you then! :) I'm glad I've done my BM papers and I would never wish to come back and do it again. Another 8 more subjects to go, wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment