Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Thursday

Last day of High School

  Today, 30th October 2014 is the last day of my high school. Well, before SPM starts in 3 more days. Ha let's not talk about SPM for this entry.
  I have a lot of memories in this school for the past 5 years, really. Let me make it short;
-> Form 1. 
     This was 2010. I haven't wear tudung yet this time. I had short maggie-looking hair and I've been called Maggie as my middle name. Honestly, it hurts me before and I used to be so sad about my hair as it wasn't nice, at all! haha but as time passes by, I like my hair and also, that Maggie name. This year, my classmates were Syahira, Haaziq, Izwan and many more but the ones I was close in class were them. We did stupid things together, though. We got ourselves our silly nicknames - hehe like Ayam, Kuda and I'm not sure what was Izwan's nickname but I'm sure he had one! We all had one. This year too, we had Fourian Fare Carnival. Fare/Fair?.. Every classes needed to sell something either food, drinks or even games. My class was to sell food and a few Hand Craft stuffs. 2010's Fourian Fare was held on a Saturday. So, 5 days before our carnival, Syahira, Haaziq and Izwan skipped school and came over to my house. They were helping me to bake my muffins that we were going to sell on carnival day! Yes, I was known because of my muffins - Vanilla, Chocolate & Mix. This year too, I met my best friend for the first time. She's Syahira :) As for Haaziq, we knew each other since Primary School but we didn't really talk back then. We only knew through our name. Alhamdulillah for being Haaziq's classmate during Form 1 and we became close. Closest, indeed. 
--> Form 2.
      Heh, I don't have much memories about my form 2 life. I didn't really enjoy it. Oh! But this year on my birthday, I started to wear tudung. Haaziq & Izwan were not the same class with me anymore. But, I met a new buddy. Her name is, Dania. She's now one of my friends that I can rely on, most of the time la - :b Then, we made friends with Thaneswar, Jason Ooi and Raymond. We were all like a gang la. We made noise, we played Ceper (Penutup Botol) Haih, I don't really remember my Form 2 school life.  But let see... I remember going to school 2 hours earlier because Haaziq & I went to Brumbys for brunch. I remember Haaziq bought Subway for me, Syahira and Jason Ooi. 
--> Form 3.
       Ha, this is the best year of all years! :) Haaziq, Syahira, Dania, Harvin, Jason and Thanes were my classmates. I like this year because it was fun through out the year. Hm, nothing can describe my form 3 life, I guess. We played around most of the time and when we sat for our PMR, semua gelabah. But, we were all just kids enjoying life thinking PMR was just a test. 
--> Form 4.
       A beginning to a new chapter of school life as most of my friends got separate from me and got to different classes based on their stream. Like me, I chose Arts Stream. I took Accounts, Perdagangan and Ekonomi. Also this year, I don't know any of my classmates. I used to hate everyone of them. Mostly, Imran. Don't ask me why. Since I didn't know my classmates, I was a nerd. I sat in front, studied real hard and did well on most of my studies. This year was a serious year though and sad. But after about 7 months, I started to get to know my classmates During recess, I still got to be with Syahira and Dania. And Haaziq accompany me going back home.
--> Form 5.
      Today. A little tired yet worth it kind of life. Though I find it boring to go to school for a long time but I think I'm not ready to face a new world. I'm not ready to take SPM too. A lot of things happened this year. Sad, happy. Good, bad. A lot of things my friends and I went through together. As for my classmates, I now love everyone equally. I don't hate Imran anymore too. In fact, he helped me with a lot of stuff. Thank you. As for my other friends, they think I've changed. Maybe yes. I can't tell whether it's good or bad myself but you judge. This week since it was like the last days, I kind of break a few rules. Few silly and light rules. Like, skipped classes, lied to teacher that I didn't come but actually I did but I went to the library the whole day, used the boys' stairs and a few more. I'm going to miss SMK USJ 4. I'm going to miss the environment, the weird people, the angry yet loving teachers. Now that I have to realised SPM is here that lead to my future. Please, I'm hoping for at least 5As and above. Amin.
  Today I went to apologize to most of the teachers that were there. Some went home early so I couldn't meet them. Today too, I went to apologize to most of friends. Cry, sad, tears everywhere but today was really a productive day and I would do anything to turn back this day. Time to hit the books, bye bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment