Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Friday

Stressed-up feeling

Assalamualaikum, hi.

  A few more days to SPM. Yeah, SPM. A bit shocking, eh? Well, I'm going to take it easy. Not because I don't care. I do care. But, the more I think about SPM, the more stressed up I am. I don't like to see myself stressed up & unhappy. The fact SPM scares my friends and they are facing it with stressed-up-feeling, I feel pity. I'm not indirecting someone though. I'm here to speak out what my mind is speaking. Also, this happen to be my blog, isn't it?
  9 more days to SPM, they expect me to stay and sleep with my books for 24 hours a day. Come on, where's the fun? Ha ha. I'm not smart, I consider myself an average or you consider myself as stupid. I once see myself getting below 4As for SPM. I hope it's not going to happen but then again, I keep my faith in my one and only life savior, Allah. 
  If you ask me, I do study. I do try my best to stuffed up every little things I read into my brain and I too, believe in Allah. Let's say about my dream getting only 4As or below, and if that really happened, what can I do? If my sustenance is that, can I change? If I can, I would change for the better but who am I to fight Allah's choice?
  So, here I am trying to explain to those who throw their stress to me. I don't chase for straight As as I think my personality doesn't require a straight As. But, I chase for my dream. And I do trying hard to chase it. As hard as I can, as hard as you think.

My dream / my ambition is to open a nursery for children. If I am qualified enough, I would open an old folks' home and look after them old folks. I enjoy listen to grandfathers' stories. As for children, I enjoy teaching them basics and play silly games with them. That's kind of job I want to do. As for qualification, the college wanted me to score 4-5 credits. InsyaAllah I will. Please, pray for me. I'm begging you to forgive me for every smallest to the biggest mistakes I've ever done to you. I wouldn't want to ask for more, I just want to score and with the results I have, I would like to continue my dream. 
  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment