Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Tuesday

Life castle

Hualamak selama ni i was emotional for I lost my very last friend. Dari habis sekolah sampai sekarang, satu per satu. Tak sangka the most loved one pergi juga. Innalillah.

Tak mati, semua hidup lagi. Cuma cerita ni menyedihkan. Dan sebenarnya, Alhamdulillah hubungan antara semua masih elok, tak serapat dulu je laa.

Trust me, i was being emotional for these past few days and they were such waste. I could have spend those days with something i wouldve been proud of, sigh.

I had to meet their parents and talk. But then, who is the person you need right now? Yourself. You gotta love yourself, buddy. Haha.

I am walking on a busy and broken road now, there is no short cut. Its going to take a long time until i walk on the easy and safest road. and i am happy. Broken or not, busy or not, dangerous or not, i am happy. Bcs i know, i am strong in a way. And i believe Allah makes me feel this way bcs He knows i can do it. Amin.

My life has turned the other way round recently. My life was upside down, i couldnt stand up. I thought i have lost faith, hope, trust, dignity and more but today, i believe i dont.

I am now standing on my own two feet, seeking for my strength and gain them all over again. Throw them negative thoughts, throw them negative attitudes. Bcs you need to think positive to take your place.

Forgive me for all my wrong doings. My past. Never remind me of my silly and immature attitudes. I have my own life now, feeling free. I am now building my own life castle for me to rest in peace in the hereafter. I have no ones support except for my family. I guess its enough for it is only the starting point.

We may think we have lost every part of our soul but think again. Have you really lost them?

Salam, may Allah bless us all. Be strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment