Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Monday

Wind is personality

Each and everyone of us have our own wind and by wind, it could be translated as personality.

There are too many types of wind like how there are too many types of people. And each of us have different wind, different personality and different needs.

Sometimes or most of the times, our wind is so much different than the person we adore, love and care. Like our family. We have different personality traits, wind and needs. But we cannot cut our family ties, can we? So we accept and do whatever we can for us to get along beautifully.

How about friends? How about them who we have been friends since we were very young, but because of one of our wind is different, we break our friendship. And for all we know, we'd never speak any word to each other anymore.

I feel sad. I had to lose a friend because of our different wind. If only, both of us try hard and do whatever we can to get along, it will be perfect. It'll be the most beautiful friendship I've ever had.

My friend and I have gone through our moments, our ups and downs. But because of only one of our different needs, we prefer to break our friendship off than to work our friendship out. And now? When I say Hi, it feels different and unhappy. I wish none of these had happened before. It's sad.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment