Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Sunday

Apa Khabar?



Ui, Joe Flizzow menang malam ni? 

Call me loser, but baru dengar lagu Apa Khabar pagi ni dekat YouTube. Benci kot dengar lagu tu mula mula. It was simple and just annoying. Lepastu, kawan Twitter mintak faham Lirik lagu tu. Dalam degil, I was particularly forced to listen again.
And I did. Lepas dengar with the Lyrics on screen, I had nothing to say except to think about his friendship with Malique! I actually cried over the song in the end. Like, my eyes were watery. Hahaha. Honestly, I have no clue maksud tersirat lagu tu but I just thought of Malique. And that's just it. Maybe he has something else to show us but, we just don't know. 
And when Johan (Joe) performed Apa Khabar song on stage tadi, I was expecting Malique to come out of no where and make a surprise to Johan and then came the Reborn of Too Phat. But sadly, ini semua hanya andaian. I don't think Malique is in the country too! I heard he went somewhere. And, he is married now, right?!
Any how, Congrats Joe Flizzow and SonaOne! I absolutely think Joe Flizzow is just as Justin Timberlake. Keep it up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment