Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Sunday

Flo Brave Fisal


Today, my family and I together share our money and bought a cat. He is a mix of semi-flat persian and maine coon. Go and google them if you have no idea how they look like!
  He has too many names actually. Each of my family members prefer to call him a different name, at least two. For example:
-My dad; he suggested Lightining or Thunder or Brave
-My mom; Cumi (every pet we used to have, 5 of them were named Cumi) and Ginger
-My sister; Fred or Zeyl or Kristoff
-My brother; Jughead or Raizil
-My younger brother; Archie or Flo
-Me; Royce or Flo (I have no idea how both of my younger brother and I get to pick the same name at the same time)
  In the end, all of us prefer to call him Flo or Brave. Well, half of us respectively -ha-ha. To settle this silly problem, we call him Flo and his middle name would be Brave. So, Flo Brave Fisal.
  He is 2 months old on the 13th September 2014. Please pray for him to stay with us and be happy, healthy and a good cat.
 Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment