Spongebob:

Spongebob:

Thursday

A fresh start

Good morning, I've decided to make a fresh start on my blog, and maybe fresh start on myself too. For your information, I've deleted all my previous posts. I was upset at the beginning because my memorable posts have been deleted too. Like, the day when my boyfriend proposed to me, my brother went high and etc. Well, the reasons I delete them because:
- I was reading my blog last night, and I found that most of my posts were sad, depressing and angry-emotion posts - in the end, I thought why would my readers read something depressing - as if I'm seeking for people's attention
- On the second thought, I don't know why I would delete everything. I mean, I could have delete the ones that I think are bad and leave the memorable posts alive on here. Oh well
- Next, I want to be a better person where I would like to stop myself from being always sad. I mean, being happy or sad is a choice, right? My choice is happy, of course
- I'll try to make a happy stories about my daily lives, or change my sad stories to something happy? Or, if I could, I'd stop myself from post any sad stories - ha - ha
- I just feel I need to give my blog a change - hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment